Thursday 6 May 2010

katiee9 : Interview


Hello!


I have been interviewing katiee9. She is a awesome girl with lots of fashion and talent.



PG : Hi Kate. Do you like the May Hotbuys?
K9: Hi. Yes, There are some really lovely statement pieces.

PG: So what's your favourite piece / pieces then?
K9: I Adore the cream dress, The lace-up shoes & the cropped floral top - Thats my kinda style for this spring/summer.

PG: Ok. So, what do you hope the Hotbuys will be next time?
K9: I hope there will be more floral items & some more vintage style pieces. Hopefully TopShop inspired pieces.

PG: I've been wondering, when did you first start your club FashionFase?
K9: I started my club FashionFase about 2 & a half years ago however, it's only recently picked up.

PG: Now, would you be / Have you been CoverGirl?
K9: No i haven't, I'd love to be covergirl & hope to start campaigning soon.

PG: Finally, Do you have 1 fashion tip or quote for the people out there?
K9: Hmm, I'd say my fashion quote would have to be - "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky; in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

PG: Thank you for letting me interview you, and remember Stardoll Fashion Figures, you can visit katiee9 at her suite.




Yes. I'd have to say, she should be CoverGirl. She has a lot of talent, don't you think?

PointlessGirl
xxx


We will be Interview more people this year too! If you want to be interviewed contact me on Stardoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment